Why become an affiliate?
EARN MONEY for every sale on bellanonnaquilt.com that uses your exclusive coupon code. For example: If a your customer visits our website and uses your coupon code to make a purchase … you’ll earn a 25% commission of the retail price!
How does it work?
- Your shop gets an exclusive coupon code to share with your customers
- Your customer uses the coupon code to save 10% on a download pattern purchase through our website.
- You get paid! You make 25% (of retail price) for each pattern sold using your exclusive code.
Let’s walk through a scenario & the math:
You use your coupon code to promote a class using Bella Nonna ‘Homegrown Veggies Pocket Patterns’ (Set of 5 for $31). 12 people sign up for your class and prepurchase the set of patterns through Bella Nonna’s website.
- Your 12 customers each SAVE $3.10
- You EARN $93 (25% of retail price x $31 = $7.75 x 12 people = $93)
Top 10 Reasons to Join Bella Nonna Affiliate Program:
- You get paid for selling our patterns.
- You can try out new patterns with zero risk.
- You don’t have to worry about under or over purchasing patterns.
- You don’t have to tie up money that you can use for something else.
- You save on shipping.
- You get to give your customers 10% off without it costing you a penny.
- Your exclusive coupon code can be used to help advertise for classes.
- You don’t have to spend any money up front.
- We will share photos with you to help promote your class/event/fabrics etc.
- It’s free and it couldn’t be easier to get started.
Is there a sign-up fee or time-frame required?
No. It’s free for shops and there is no time commitment. As long as the affiliate is working for you, we’ll keep working with you. You’re free to join, stop, rejoin as needed. Do whatever works best for you.
Are there minimums and maximums I have to sell?
No. You are not required to sell a minimum number of patterns in the affiliate program. The more you promote the patterns and your code, the more money you make (plus you can upsell in-store product to get your customers started on their project right away).
Is there a maximum amount of money I can make?
No. The more you promote your coupon code, the more you’ll make.
How do I get started?
Email Megan for details. Or, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Can I still purchase print patterns?
Absolutely. You can be a part of the affiliate program and still purchase printed patterns from us.
How do I know which patterns are available for the affiliate program?
All Bella Nonna download patterns are available for the affiliate program. More of our patterns will continually be added to the download list. If you don’t see a pattern you would like, please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the coupon work?
Your customer purchases the pattern through our website, using your exclusive coupon code during check out.
How do I get paid?
You get paid quarterly for each purchase made on our website using your exclusive coupon code (March, June, September, December). Payment to you will be made via PayPal.
How can I promote the coupon code?
Post it on your website. Share it in your newsletter. Use the coupon code to promote classes and/or trunk shows in your shop. Print signage for display in your shop. Tuck a promo coupon in with each in-store purchase.
Will Bella Nonna help me promote the promo code?
Absolutely. You can get ready-to-use images of the quilt, the pattern cover and back all customized with your coupon code. Need a banner for your website? Want graphics and copy for your newsletter? A letter size graphic to print for your store? Want a poster for your store bulletin board or window? Have another awesome idea for promoting your coupon code? We’re happy to help. Email your requests to Megan.
Why did you create the Bella Nonna Affiliate Program?
Shops have an opportunity to be more competitive by offering a larger variety of patterns. Your customers get a discount. We also wanted to offer brick and mortar shops a way to bridge the gap between the online and in-person. Plus, we understand what it’s like to be a small business and want to offer all the things but not have the space or sometimes the money to buy everything we want up front. It’s the kind of situation we love, everyone wins.