Two patterns plus the Boondoggle Ruler included. Crazy (pictured) & Trendy (see additional picture) Both of these are great “stash user quilts” as well as being fun, easy and forgiving! A Bella Nonna BESTSELLER!
Crazy Quilt Size: 46″ x 67″
Trendy Quilt Size: 47″ x 60″
Boondoggle Ruler™ size: 11″ tall x 8-3/4″ wide. A finished boondoggle block measures about 10-1/2″ x 8-1/4″.
Materials (for both Patterns):
- 1 Boondoggle Ruler
- InvisiGRIP: Backing for Ruler (9″x12″)
- Spray Starch
Crazy Quilt Fabrics:
- Blocks: 64 scraps/pieces (6″x10″ or 3″x22″)
- OR quilt blocks for salvage OR 32 fat eighths
- (Combinations of all of the above okay too)
- Inner Border: 1-1/8 yd (18 blocks)
- Outer Border: 1-1/3 yd (22 blocks)
- Batting: 54″ x 75″
- Bias Binding: 1 yd.
Trendy Quilt Fabrics:
- Block A (20): 3/4 yd. accent strip & 1 yd.
- Block B (20): 2/3 yd. accent strip & 1-1/8 yd.
- Border: 2 yd.
- Batting: 54″ x 70″
- Backing: 3 yd.
- Binding: 1/2 yd.