I am always delighted to be considered for a workshop!
Please browse our site to see our variety of pattern designs. I will be happy to discuss ideas with you if you are interested in pursuing a workshop with Bella Nonna.
We have appeared on HGTV’s Simply Quilts with Alex Anderson in 2005 with a project (Creme Bartlett) from our first book, Stitch and Split Applique, which was published in May, 2004 and is in its third printing. We also were sponsored by The Warm Company to be on America Quilts Creatively in March, 2005 with Sue Hausmann and Karen Good. We featured several of The Warm Company’s products on the show.
We have done several workshops and lectures at Quilt Guilds in the Pacific Northwest, Chicago and also regularly present School House and Take and Teach at International Quilt Market. We were featured on the cover of SQE and have had our quilts in several magazines (see website for details). Bella Nonna also regularly creates quilts for fabric houses for International Quilt Market to hang in their booths. In 2016 Jayme, and her daughter Megan, began designing batik collections for Island Batik.
- Stitch and Split Applique (our first book published in May 2004)
- Follow the Dots to Dazzling Quilts (our second book published in June 2005)
- Boondoggle Ruler(TM) Mania (Quilts and ideas using our Boondoggle Ruler)
- Create your own lecture with demos of products… contact me for details.
- The “Bella Nonna Story” – a story of how two every-day women started a quilt design business, took it to an international level and had fun in the process. Over ten years they wrote two best-selling quilt books, were on HGTV and PBS, designed for high-end fabric houses, were featured in several magazines and have a myriad of experiences to share. Inspiring and humorous, their journey is shared with stories, quilts and tips on how to “make it happen”, no matter the quest you are on. Questions are welcome and after the lecture the quilts are available for up-close viewing.
- Select quilts from Stitch and Split Applique book
- Select quilts from Follow the Dots… book
- Boondoggle Rulers – any Boondoggle quilt pattern by Bella Nonna
- Selected quilt patterns from Bella Nonna – contact for information
Lectures/Trunk Shows and Demos:
1 to 1.5 hours: $400.00 (any size crowd)
3-hour Workshop: $700.00 (maximum 15 students)
5-hour Workshop: $900.00 (maximum 15 students)
- Teaching Fees as stated above.
- All travel costs including coach airfare, airport parking, tips, taxi, shuttle or other ground expenses in travel. If driving to Washington, Oregon or Idaho destinations, mileage is charged at $.65/mile.
- All lodging and food provided by host.
Bella Nonna will bring products to sell at the Lecture, Trunk Show or Workshop. A discount will be given and door prizes will be awarded.
Classroom requirements and Materials Lists for students will be provided at time of contract signing.
Thanks again for your interest. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas you have.